• Returns and complaints

A consumer customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting a relevant statement within 14 days. To meet this deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiration.

How to make a return?



Print and fill out the form below and attach the printed receipt/invoice. If you don't have access to a printer, you can write the statement manually, including the order number and email address.

Form for withdrawal from the sales agreement for goods.



The shipment with the returned item* should be sent to the following address:

Karlik Company
st. Torowa 14, 
61-315 Poznań

Please attach the previously prepared documents to it. We kindly ask for proper packaging of the shipment..

*Please remember, the item should be in full value, without any mechanical damage, signs of use, or odors.


The refund will be transferred to the bank account used for the purchase.


pARTs Jewelry



If you notice any deficiencies or defects in the product after receiving it, please send an email to contact@parts-jewelry.pl.l
"We will contact you promptly, informing you about the next steps..